The Terrace RCMP responded to approximately 38 calls for service from January 20th, 8 AM till January 21st, 8 AM. During the same time period there were six people lodged in Terrace Cells, all for intoxication.
- Group of intoxicated people in behind Lakelse Ave. Checks were done of the area.
- Request for assistance from BC Ambulance. Police spoke with a person.
- Intoxicated man passed out in a lobby of a business on Park Ave. Police arrested a 43 yr old man.
- Man passed out in front of the Spirit Nightclub on Lakelse Ave. Police arrested a 71 yr old man.
- False business alarm on Keith Ave.
- Missing 14 yr old since Friday. He returned home.
- Damage to a black 2013 Toyota 4 Runner that occurred on January 11th possibly at the Skeena Mall or Pizza Hut. Scratches to the side.
- Wellbeing check of a 69 yr old man. He was fine.
- Man passed out in the Terrace Library. Police arrested a 22 yr old man.
- Two warrants issued for a 20 yr old man who failed to show for court.
- A red 2009 Ford Flex was pulled over on Thomas St/Scott Ave. The 30 yr old driver did not have a driver’s licence and had a notice to serve a driving prohibition.
- A woman wanted her intoxicated roommate removed from their residence. Police spoke with the people involved. The man was not committing an offence and was not removed.
- A 39 yr old man pushed a 12 yr old boy at a school. Police spoke with the people involved and the situation was resolved.
- Aggressive tenant at a residence threatened staff over having to do dishes. Police spoke with the people involved and the situation was resolved.
- Intoxicated man trying to fight another man outside of a residence on Scott Ave. Checks were done of the area. Two more calls came in about the man, alleging he was suicidal. Police arrested the man on Keith Ave. He was breaching his no consume alcohol conditions.
- Familial dispute. On a second call a 12 yr old girl was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and transported to Mills Memorial Hospital.
- An 18 yr old man walking on Kalum St/Loen Ave near midnight was robbed of his Sony Experia J cell phone, Gateway Laptop, and cash. Under investigation.
- Suicidal 37 yr old man. Under investigation.
- A man causing a disturbance at a residence. The 44 yr old man was arrested on a second call.
- Man observed accessing a unit by a patio door. Police found the suspicious man. He was locked out of his own residence.
- Missing 23 yr old woman. She was not missing.
- A green coin purse containing ID was lost on Saturday night maybe at the Terrace Liquor Store at 4:30 PM.
- A warrant was issued for a 41 yr old woman for failing to show up for court.
- Stolen licence plate #HL4676
- False residential alarm on Clark St.
- Erratic driver in a grey vehicle on Hwy 16 east of Terrace. Checks were done of the area.
- Intoxicated man refusing to pay taxi fare. The man also ate merchandise in the Copperside on Hwy 16 East without paying. Police arrested the 26 yr old man.
- Theft of ATV
- False business alarm on Hwy 16 East.
- A red Ford Escape in the ditch on Kalum Lake Rd near Dover Rd. The vehicle was stuck and a tow was used to get it out of the ditch. No injuries. No damage.
- A grey Toyota Prius upside down in the ditch on Hwy 37 north of Westside Rd. No injuries.
- Intoxicated woman hitchhiking on Hwy 16/Gitaus Rd. Police located the woman and transported her to a residence.
- A grey 2006 Chevrolet Silverado was pulled over on Hwy 37/Industrial Way. The 46 yr old driver was issued a driving prohibition and his vehicle was towed.
- Man babysitting his granddaughter being bothered by an intoxicated person. Investigation determined this complaint unfounded.
- Nothing to report
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at 1-800-222-TIPS, online at External link, opens in a new windowwww.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES). If your information leads to an arrest you may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2000.